What’s all in the package?
Get the best of both worlds in a single all-in-one package with the Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business edition. With this software suite, you get complete and unlimited access to the latest versions of Microsoft’s universally reliable applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive and maximize your productivity at home or work. Perfectly capable of delivering the highest standards in modern computing for Macintosh, the Office 2016 edition comes with lifetime access to the following features:
- Built for Mac – The previous generation Microsoft Office editions were advanced and with the 2016 Office, Microsoft has further improved the most trusted and favorite software suite. Now you can easily use all applications and advanced features of the Office 2016 and view documents in a full-screen view with Retina display. This version is updated to help users take advantage of the Macintosh software and hardware capabilities fully.
- Professional Quality – Microsoft has always been world-renowned for robust and reliable productive tools for both homes, small businesses and enterprises. With the latest Office 2016 suite for Mac, you get the power to create, publish and share professional-looking documents with high quality reviewing, edition and sharing capabilities. With the latest design tab and insights pane features, using your trusted productivity tools has become even more intuitive and pleasant.
- More on the Move – Like a truly flexible, well-polished and professional software suite, Microsoft Office 2016 comes with integrated OneDrive cloud storage integration that allows you to carry your productivity with you anywhere you want. Whether you are at home, work or working remotely, Office 2016 lets you achieve more with its fully loaded features and built-in collaboration tools.
- Best of Office – Be it Word, Outlook, Excel or PowerPoint, Office 2016 Home and Business suite for Mac lets you do intensive as well as extended tasks for longer and gives you the right tools to get more work done easily and quickly. Whether you are creating professional documents or performing complex statistical calculations, you can experience and use the best of Microsoft Office for Macintosh.
- Manage Better than Before – The Office 2016 Home and Business edition for Mac comes with all the core Office applications as well as with the latest version of Microsoft’s amazing email, calendars, contacts, and tasks manager – Microsoft Outlook. Now you can easily manage your emails with push support and respond to communications at home or work in groups and messages. As a Mac user, this suite will also allow you to view your calendars side-by-side for better planning of your professional or personal schedule and time.
Why buy the Microsoft Office 2016 Suite for Mac?
A fully loaded software suite for professionals who use Macintosh OS at home or work, Office 2016 is an amazing tool for your productivity. Here are the reasons you must upgrade to this powerhouse of a package:
- Amazing Value for Money – It is no surprise that the applications, features, and tools which the Office 2016 Home and Business edition offers are complete bang for your buck. Apart from the cutting-edge core Office applications, Macintosh users can take extra advantage of the new design, insights feature, full-screen view and state-of-the-art reviewing, editing and authoring tools make it a must-own upgrade for home as well as business uses.
- Multi People Functionality – Another great advantage of the Office 2016 Home and Business suite for Mac is the built-in support to turn personal documents into collaborative resources for a team or workforce. Now you can use your professional files for sharing with others with OneDrive and achieve more together. With the latest edition, you can easily synchronize your files with Microsoft Outlook 2016, OneDrive 2016 and OneNote 2016 with your Macintosh computer.
- Reliability and Flexibility – Microsoft has been synonymous with advanced technological software suites which have been utilized by the biggest names in business across the globe for faster computation and enhanced productivity. With their latest Office 2016, the reputation and quality are the same as you get access to a completely secure and reliable software for your Mac at work or home.
- Computer and processor: A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 6 GB of available hard disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Display: 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
Minimum resolution assumes zoom, DPI settings, and text scaling are set at 100%. If not set to 100%, the minimum resolution should be scaled accordingly. For example, if you set the Windows display ‘Scale and layout’ setting on your Surface Book, which has a 3000x2000 physical display, to 200%, then Office would see a logical screen resolution of 1500x1000, meeting the minimum 1280x768 requirement.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.10 or later. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- Installation requires a connection to the internet, a local area network (if installing over a network), or a DVD drive.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Exchange support in Outlook requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 or later OR Microsoft 365 for business.
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint Server 2010 or a Microsoft account.
- Certain online features require a Microsoft account.