What Microsoft Publisher Offers You
Sometimes you need a program a little more advanced than your standard word processor to make professional-looking documents.
Unfortunately, getting into complicated design programs can have a big learning curve and require an intimidating amount of expertise.
To solve this problem, Microsoft developed Publisher, a program that gives you advanced designs for everything from greeting cards to newsletters, in a simple and intuitive format. To learn more about Publisher, read more below.
Publisher allows you to format your documents in many different ways, while also making it easy to add, delete, and edit images. Publisher comes with a number of templates available that make creating professional looking documents easy.
Publisher allows you to:
- Use effects such as shading, shadows, reflections, and different shapes and pictures to make your documents more gripping.
- Search through free online picture galleries and add them directly into documents, all without saving them to your computer, all in the application.
- Create detailed background images.
- Swap your imported photos around in different documents to get the right image combination quickly and efficiently.
How to Purchase Microsoft Publisher
You can acquire Publisher in a few different ways. You can purchase the program individually, but this is often the least ideal way to get it because the Office suite packages that feature Publisher are so affordable, and give you more programs and bang for your buck.
If you want a traditional Office package and only want to pay a one-time fee for a single download or disk set for one computer, your options include:
- Office 2016 Standard: A software suite for large business and includes the main Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus Outlook, and Publisher.
- Office 2016 Professional: Includes all of the programs included with Standard, as well as Access, and doesn’t require a volume license.
- Office 2016 Professional Plus: Includes everything in Professional, plus Skype for Business, and doesn’t require a volume license.
Publisher can also be accessed through Office 365, which requires a regular subscription fee paid either monthly or yearly. Publisher is offered in most Office 365 packages, including:
- Office 365 Personal/Home: Include all of the well-known Microsoft programs except Skype for Business. Personal allows for a single computer, while Home is for multiple.
- Office 365 Business: The same as the Home edition, targeted for Business.
- Office 365 Premium: The same software package Business, with a number of useful online communication-focused programs added.
- Office 365 Enterprise: The most full-featured package. All of the above programs and a number of advanced programs with more security and data protection features.
Buy Microsoft Publisher at SoftwareKeep
Make sure you purchase Publisher through softwarekeep.com. At SoftwareKeep, you will get the lowest price on the web for all your software, with expert help choosing and installing your purchases.
Visit our website today at www.softwarekeep.com, or call us at (977) 315-1713.
Microsoft Publisher 2021Special Price $124.99 Regular Price $149.99
Microsoft Publisher 2019Special Price $94.99 Regular Price $124.99