Where to Get Microsoft Excel for Mac
Microsoft Excel remains the top dog among spreadsheet programs.
The lure of Excel and the Office suite often draws people away from MacBooks and towards PCs. Thankfully, this decision has become much easier in recent years as Excel and other Office programs are now all available for Mac. To learn more about purchasing Microsoft Excel for your Mac, read more below.
The latest edition of Microsoft Excel was released in 2016. This edition made several significant improvements on its predecessors. For example, searching for tasks has become much simpler with a Tell Me option where you can easily type any function you need.
There is a smart search option called Insights, where your documents and the web can be searched for information all just by right-clicking a word. The 2016 edition of Excel also adds collaborative capabilities which allow you to create and edit a document with others while also messaging within the program, in real time. Finally, the program has new chart options, the ability to pull data from other files, and also the ability to analyze it.
How to Purchase Microsoft Excel for Mac
There are several different ways to buy Excel 2016 for Mac. You can buy the program individually, although this is not recommended. The Office suites that include Excel tend to be a better deal since they include multiple programs for an affordable price.
Those suites come in two different forms: the traditional Office 2016 editions that are a one-download, one-time cost, and Office 365, which is a newer offering from Microsoft that involves a monthly or yearly subscription for the latest editions of all the programs.
The traditional Office 2016 for Mac packages include:
- Home & Student: This suite includes all the traditional Office programs, such Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and is available for one computer.
- Home & Business: This suite has all the programs listed above and adds Outlook, and is also for one computer. Some of the most popular Office 365 for Mac suites for individuals include:
- Personal: This single-computer suite has all the programs listed above, as well as one TB cloud space on OneDrive.
- Home: This suite is the same as Personal, but includes multi-computer download capabilities.
- Business: This suite has all the same offerings as Home, but is made for business.
- Business Premium: This suite gives you all the Microsoft productivity programs plus a number of advanced online communication and collaboration programs.
SoftwareKeep.com is the Best Place to Buy Excel
If you are looking to purchase Excel, you can find the best deal at SoftwareKeep.com. At SoftwareKeep, you can find the lowest prices online on all your software. You can also get expert assistance to help you select and install the right software. Visit us at www.softwarekeep.com, or call us at (977) 315-1713.
Items 1-12 of 14