Quick Setup for LAN Wide Management
The setup takes no longer than 10 minutes from downloading AOMEI Cyber Backup to adding virtual machines from VMware vCenter or standalone ESXi host in the centralized web console, and allowing other team members to join in the management.
- Centralized Task Management: Instead of backing up and managing each workload separately, we offer a centralized web console to manage your VMware virtual machines regardless of sockets and hosts.
- Role-Based Management: With Admin account, you can assign other team members as Viewer, Monitor, Backup Operator, Restore Operator with different permissions to team-up efficiently and safely.
- Detailed Logs Management: For immediate remediation of mis-operation, we keep a track of all account operations by logins, tasks, devices, locations for businesses to pinpoint the problem if there’s any mis-operation or backup failure.
Perfect VMware Automated Backup
We provide completely “Set-and-Forget” backup workflow. Just add your VMware virtual machines to the console, our program will do all the whole rest job of vSphere backup and consistency monitor.
- Powerful Schedule Backup: Our default schedule runs a full backup every Monday and incremental backup on every other weekday, covering 100% of your VMware data change during workdays. Meanwhile, you can easily customize the schedule rule to suit your own backup needs.
- Automatic Backup Cleanup: We always keep backups up to date and remove old backup versions automatically to save storage space. By default, every full backup is kept for 60 days and incremental / differential backup for 7 days. Set a retention rule for any additional requirement.
- Automatic Monitor: With automatic error alerts for all failed tasks on a unified panel, we monitor tasks in the background and will call for your attention for remedies in time. Just relax and be assured that there won’t be a tiny bit of omission in your VMware backup and recovery.
Fully Optimized Backup Performance
We further offer incremental backup, hot backup and network-shared folder storage to boost your VMware vSphere and ESXi protection and minimize downtime for your business.
- Incremental Backup (CBT): We offer the quickest, lightest and most resource-saving VMware backup experience. By accurately capturing and backing up only the modified data, our incremental backup module (Changed Block Tracking) for VMware consumes the least storage space and time.
- Hot Backup: All VMware backups can be performed as hot backup (dynamic backup) without powering virtual machines off. No interruption to your VMware servers up and running.
- Store to Multiple Locations: Since we allow local and shared folders of all computers in LAN as storage destinations, you don’t have to stuff one single computer full to save all backup files. Also, for the fact that everything is just in your LAN, your business-critical data is out of the reach of ransomware and other data breach risks.
Intelligent Recovery Without a Hitch
Recovery time means downtime and revenue loss for businesses, so we utilize patented transmission technique to reduce the time consumption of VMware recovery and redundant file duplication.
- Restore from Any Point: Based on accurate data mapping and change block tracking during backup, and exclusive backup reading technique, we deliver 100% reliable and steady recovery from any full or incremental/differential backup point.
- Fast Disaster Recovery: With the image-based backups, AOMEI Cyber Backup enables you to restore the entire VMware virtual machine to a usable state quickly without re-creating and configurating a new VM, greatly reduce business downtime and possible financial loss.
- Restore to New Location: Besides recovering VMware VM to original location, you can directly create an identical new VM from the backup to the same or another datastore, host, which can help you with VMware migration or cloning without complex configuration.