Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 24 Core License
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 24 Core License:
- Product Description: Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter - license - 24 cores
- Ideal for: Highly virtualized datacenters and cloud environments
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2022 DatacenterLicensing model - Datacenter edition is licensed under the Per Core/CAL* license model and requires a Windows Server CAL for access to the server.
- CAL requirements - Windows Server CAL
- Licensing: 24 Cores
- Pricing (as shown in our price)
Windows Server 2022 - A Business-Oriented Software Solution. This user-friendly software has simple interfaces and provides flexible functionalities.
Windows Server was here before you knew it, now Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 24 Core License is there when you need it the most. The latest Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition is available for purchase with the most powerful features.
Key features of the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 24 Core License include:
- Core Windows Server functionality
- Hybrid integration
- Unlimited OSEs/Hyper-V isolated containers
- Unlimited Windows Server containers
- Unlimited Storage Replica
- Software-defined networking
- Software-defined storage
- VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) integration
- Volume Activation Services
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 24 Core License is and an advanced Windows server for your business. It’s a bettered and modernized infrastructure of connected applications, web services, and networks.
|Year of Product||2022|
The Key features of the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter- 24 Core License include:
Azure Automanage - Hotpatch: The Azure edition of Windows Server 2022 supports Hotpatch - a part of Azure Automanage. Hotpatching is a new method to install updates on new Windows Server Azure Edition virtual machines (VMs) while eliminating the need to reboot after installation.
To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.