Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
Received order quickly
Received order quickly and was all OK no issues
Mar 11, 2020
Great Price, fast download
Sep 11, 2017
When it comes to your server, you want to get the best of the best for your business, every time. Your back-end needs to stay ahead of the curve so your front-end keeps running smoothly. By doing this, your employees will be able to get the work they need done faster than ever before, all while staying happy and avoiding more frustrations with the back-end.
If you want to get the most of your server software, you need the latest and greatest on the market. Enter Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard, the newest version of the Microsoft Windows Server. Build on the powerful backbone of powerful server software, the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard includes everything you need to get your server up and running faster than ever before.
Your server may not be something your customers ever see, but without a good one, your company simply won't be able to keep up with your competitors. The back-end of your company is what supports the front end, and without the power you need, you won't be able to get as much done. Fortunately, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard includes everything you need to get your server up and running with no fuss. Try it today and see how much of a difference it can make for your company!
SoftwareKeep is the best place to buy Microsoft Products online. As an authorized Microsoft Reseller, we are able to give you the absolutely lowest prices on Microsoft products every time, guaranteed. Try us today and see how much we can save you and your company. If you need help with your purchase or installation, our experts are standing by to help you.
|Year of Product||2016|
• Includes integrated features that make transitioning to the cloud much easier with added layers of security to keep your information safe.
• Windows Server 2016 Essential is a cloud-connected server system. It’s perfect for small business with no more than 25 users and 50 devices.
• Use Azure Virtual networking to create Site-to-Site (S2S) or point-to-point (P2P) virtual private network to make resources that are running on virtual machines look as though they are on a local network for seamless access to Resources and Applications.
• The server includes access to Active Directory Federation Services, remote desktop services, Windows defender anti-malware protection, failover clustering, storage services, and a web application proxy among others.
• Comes with loads of unlimited host guardian services and windows server containers. It also includes a Nano server and OSEs/Hyper-V containers.
• Increases the manageability of users, devices, and domains by adding support for large deployments with multiple domain controllers.
• Includes Azure Site Recovery Services which enable users to maintain business continuity when the host server stops working or fails.
• The Azure Site Recovery Service allows a real-time replication of your virtual machine. This is done by sending your VM to vault backup in Azure.
Network adapters which have been used with this should release include these following features: