This suite of applications is complete with all the software a professional will need for maximum productivity: a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation program, collaboration platform, information manager, publishing application and even a database management.
Install and sync Microsoft Office Professional in multiple devices and platforms.
Enjoy beautifully designed templates across the suite for documents, spreadsheets, and even slideshow presentations.
Navigate each program with ease as the Microsoft environment becomes second nature. The intuitive user interface of each Microsoft application makes them easy to use.
Microsoft makes it easy to share documents and other files to colleagues and workmates, fostering a collaborative environment in the workplace.
Have access to Microsoft’s customer help service 24/7. No matter what time it is or wherever you are in the world, Microsoft’s technical representatives will help you with any problem or inquiry you may have. Microsoft Office Professional includes 60 days of free support from Microsoft.
Microsoft Office remains the gold standard for office applications throughout the world. Within their wide selection of client software for the PC, Office Professional is Microsoft’s edition for the working professional - all the state of the art software they would need for a successful business has been wrapped up in one digital package.
This suite of applications is complete with everything one needs for maximum productivity: a word processor, a spreadsheet, a presentation program, a collaboration platform, an information manager, a publishing application, and even a database management system. Microsoft Office Professional provides all the necessary tools of an office suite, with greater capability, productivity, convenience and visual appeal compared to any alternatives.
Create, edit, and share your documents with your coursemates and colleagues.
Edit photos hassle-free with the improved Word features.
Customize your tab commands to fit your needs. This helps you navigate through your tasks effortlessly.
Use “Tell Me” to look up things you want to be done.
Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats.
Model your data professionally using the new, improved PowerPivot.
Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, web pages using enhanced Power Query.
Use 2-D modeling to help visualize your data.
Stay in the loop with a Focused view of your contacts, files, calendar, and emails.
Synchronize your calendar to receive reminders and stay on top of your events and tasks.
Create Groups to collaborate and share files. As well as initiate business Skype for business video calls for real-time and agent decisions.
Use zoom capabilities to order slides within the presentation.
Insert and manage icons, 3-D models, and SVG.
Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing.
Use the Search feature to locate pictures, whether they’re located on the Web or local machine.
Create captivating and impressive designs using different templates available in Publisher 2019.
Use inbuilt effects for both text and images to add flare to your design. You can apply the following; 3-D rotations, bevels, reflections, glow, and shadows to your document.
Manage all your data sources with a Linked Table Manager using Access 2019.
Use the Connector library to integrate scenarios across new data sources to generate aggregated insights and visuals.
Store your access data in cloud databases. It’s more secure, and you can share your application with your colleagues.
• Processor: 1.6 GHz (GHz) or higher, 2 cores
• Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB of RAM (32 bits)
• Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creator Update).
• Operating System: Windows 10 or newer, Windows Server 2019
• Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
• .NET Version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to be installed as well.
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
• Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
• Some search features require Windows Search
• Some advanced features may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy Web site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
• Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy Web site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
• LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
• Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
• Read-out functionality requires an audio output device.
• Rights Management features require access to a Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) cloud deployment or a local deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).