- Gain immediate access to critical business services. Office 365 Business Essentials gives users immediate access to important business services that give your organization the chance to grow.
- Microsoft Exchange — Enjoy the benefits of using your own, personal, work-only email account. When working with Exchange accounts, your incoming and outgoing email, as well as calendar information are saved on an Exchange server.
- Microsoft OneDrive — Store, transfer, and access your files in the cloud by taking advantage of OneDrive’s large storage. When purchasing a yearly Office 365 Business Essentials subscription, you get 1 TB worth of space to handle files from anywhere in the world.
- Microsoft SharePoint — Easily create websites for your organization to store, organize, share, and access critical information from any authorized device. SharePoint websites can be accessed through most major web browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Teams — Communicate and work together with teams in multiple Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Host online meetings with audio and video calls, send direct messages and stay engaged in each project your team takes on.
- Get 99.9% uptime. Microsoft provides users with peace of mind in knowing that their services will be up a guaranteed 99.9% of the time thanks to financially backed service-level agreement (SLA).
- Office Online functionality. Work with online versions of several popular Office suite applications from the comfort of your web browser. When purchasing Office 365 Business Essentials, you can use online versions of the following Office software:
- Word — Feature-packed word processor application useful for creating and collaborating on text-based documents.
- Excel — Based on paper spreadsheets, Excel gives users the benefit of digital convenience with functions, equations, charts, and other spreadsheeting tools necessary to build databases.
- PowerPoint — Create visually engaging and captivating presentations for your audience. Built-in templates, transitions, animations, and digital graphics await business users.
- OneNote — Take control over your personal and work life with notes built in a logical, hierarchical structure. What makes OneNote a crucial tool to use is its infinitely expandable nature, allowing users to create as many notebooks and pages as needed.
- Hold large-scale meetings with Skype for Business. Use high-definition video conferencing that can involve up to 250 participants at once. Push the limits further by broadcasting to up to 10,000 unique viewers without having to sacrifice your security and use third-party platforms.
- Automate repetitive tasks with Microsoft Flow. Allow users to automate routine tasks on their own. This function greatly increases the productivity of your business, as no time is wasted from focusing on important tasks.
- Powerful built-in security. Don't worry about having to spend more money and energy to find suitable protection. Microsoft keeps customer data safe with multiple layers of security and proactive monitoring.
- Get in touch with reliable support. Office 365 Business Essentials customers have access to extensive Microsoft support. Start calls or text chat to get answers to your questions or support requests, read detailed how-to documents, and connect with other customers for discussion and help.
Office 365 is designed to work best with Office 2016, Office 2013, and Office 2016 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office for Mac 2011 may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. An internet connection is required in order to access, download, install, or activate Office.