Why you should use Office tools for school
For Students: How Microsoft Office Suite Helps Get Things Done
It's that time of year when students are cramming, racing to get all their work done before the end of the semester. And with so much on your plate it’s easy for things to slip through the cracks and deadlines creep up on you.
So how do we make sure we stay on top of our game? Microsoft has a suite of tools that can help!
If you're a student, Microsoft Office can help you get things done. How?
Microsoft Office is a family of productivity software for personal computers with many productivity tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
With Microsoft Office, you have more options than ever before. You can choose which program best fits your needs and it's never been easier!
The versatility in the suite allows users to customize each app for any task they might need assistance with or style themselves accordingly — from typing up a rough draft when working on assignments, all the way down to adding cute little icons on documents that represent yourself.
With so many choices available on one platform, there really isn't anything stopping anyone who wants something different; no matter what type of learner you are — whether you’re an English major with essays piling up around every corner, or someone indulged in digital arts needing a variety of creative assets.
How students can use Microsoft Office apps
All students can take advantage of Microsoft Office to help with their school tasks. The applications are designed to be used by everyone, so they can easily fit in for all sorts of ages.
The suite consists of many useful tools that can come in handy when working on assignments and projects at school or university.
For example, Microsoft Word helps students manage documents while Microsoft PowerPoint is made especially for creating presentations quickly without having to pay for pricey services.
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Outlook are also available as individual programs in many of the Office suites, among many others.
Which Office suite is best for students?
With so many options to choose from, you’re bound to be doubting if your pick is the correct one for school needs. But don't worry — we're here to help point out some key differences between suites and make a decision that's right for YOU!
While they may seem similar at first glance, there are 3 things that should stand out before deciding which Microsoft Office suite to pick up: the apps included, the payment, and the features included.
Here’s a quick rundown on the most prominent Office suites made with students like you in mind:
- Microsoft 365 is a great option for students. Not only does it come with nearly every Office app on the market, but also includes real-time collaboration and cloud storage! However, you must keep in mind that this is a subscription service, which means you need to pay either monthly or annually in order to keep using your apps.
- The latest Office 2021 suite includes robust improvements to all apps and we couldn’t recommend it more for students. This is the best bet if you want to use cutting edge technology without breaking your bank account — and you only need to pay once!
- Office 2019 still holds up despite not being the newest version we offer. It comes equipped with features that will continue to be relevant for years, and you can get a copy of Home & Student edition if you want to skip out on paying for advanced apps you won’t be using in school.
- If you want the best price, go for Office 2016. Despite being an older suite, it offers capabilities that can easily help you in your academic life today.
Do you still need help deciding? Contact our experts via the options listed, or take this Office suite quiz to find out which edition is perfect for you. We might even throw in an extra discount for you.
How much does Microsoft Office cost for students?
Some students can use Microsoft Office for free since it's available through the University of Illinois' Microsoft Imagine program and other eligible sources.
The software is offered to students at no cost by providing them with a license key that they must activate using their NetID and password before installation.
Don’t panic if you’re not eligible — SoftwareKeep provides a range of purchase options for students, so it’s easy to find a suite that fits your budget. Why buy Microsoft Office from us? It’s safer, and it’s easier:
- SoftwareKeep sells legitimate Microsoft Office software, including the latest Office 2021 suite and Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- You’ll get the lowest price when shopping with us.
- Secure checkout with Norton Shopping Guarantee.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
- Need help after your purchase? We offer 360 customer service with free technical support for our customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Don’t miss this chance to get Microsoft Office and make your work stand out at school! SoftwareKeep is one of few BBB accredited resellers, meaning that we take consumer protection seriously and will resolve any complaints you may have.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post on Microsoft Office and the many ways it can help students. In addition to providing a good overview of what Office has to offer, we also shared some tips for making use of these tools at home as well as in school.
Did any of our suggestions resonate with you? If so, please let us know!
SoftwareKeep is an authorized reseller that offers competitive prices for software products like Microsoft Office. We have top reviews from happy customers who found their purchases easy and hassle free.
But don't take our word for it — check out our site now or chat live with one of our experts to make your purchase as comfortable as possible!
Sign up for our newsletter to get regular exclusive promotions, deals, and discounts delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe with your email address below to get the best price on Microsoft Office and many other software.
Before you go…